iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Won't be saved at all? Or won't be uploaded to Instagram? Surely you can apply an effect to an existing photo in the gallery and then save it back to the gallery?

just an update on this problem. Downloaded ICS and all of a sudden I have an Instagram folder in my gallery and all my IG photos have appeared there :)

Just a thought, but to help everyone out maybe people could add what phone and app they use for each photo?

A few from my last deployment taken on an IPhone 4

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forget, you can get a lot of info from the EXIF data on Flickr.

True, but I find about half or so are missing the EXIF data and I dont think flickr tells you what PP app was used?

True, but I find about half or so are missing the EXIF data and I dont think flickr tells you what PP app was used?

Good point. If I have used Camera+ is shows in the EXIF, including which filters were used. If I used Snapseed it doesn't show.

JUST FOR FUN PEEPS... :cautious:

Since downloading the Best Camera app I have actually been having fun EVERY DAY taking photographs with my iPhone and just 'sharing' them with the world through The Best Camera community... :shrug: ...all just for fun and not meant to be in the least bit serious so what the heck...

I have just got hold of a iPhone 4S is this still the best app for the iPhone or are there any newer better ones? if anyone can direct me to any links or threads that would be very useful. Many thanks, Nick (y)

I have just got hold of a iPhone 4S is this still the best app for the iPhone or are there any newer better ones? if anyone can direct me to any links or threads that would be very useful. Many thanks, Nick (y)

I've tried loads, and the 2 I stay with are Camera+ and Snapseed.

Still experimenting with Instagram. It's made me want to use my phone's camera more than I have in the past. Just my luck that as soon as I install it, Facebook buys it out... :D Still, anyone else on Instagram want another follower?

Battle of Concepts

Boarder

Say it, Spray it

Overheard

Nice shots Garry :) I'm the same with Instagram at the moment, I always have my phone in my hand with the camera open! I'm not too sure about the whole Facebook thing. They say they are not going to change the app at all and keep it independent? Who knows what will happen, but if they decide that you cannot use the app without linking it to Facebook then I don't think I will use it much if at all. I hate linking things to Facebook as I hardly ever use it!

Anyway, here's a new Instagram from me:

chips
by rednorters, on Flickr

Nice shot, Nick! I'm very sure about the Facebook thing: I don't touch Facebook with or without a barge pole of any length. I'll use Instagram as long as they leave it alone, but if they make it leak information at anything like the rate the main Facebook site does, I'll drop it. I've also found the EyeEm app which looks interesting, though I haven't got to grips with the album-sharing concept just yet.

I like the interface on EyeEm but it's really buggy at the moment. Taking ages to load anything. I think the main draw with Instagram is the size of the community and there is actually a lot of great content too. I spent an hour before just clicking hashtags and seeing where it took me!

Yes, I selected half a dozen or so Albums to follow on EyeEm and once I'd been through the initial sign-in, it managed to lose all of them except one and it doesn't seem to make it easy to find them again. But I'll keep an eye on it. If FB does ruin Instagram, or if they don't add sharing with G+, I'll probably go back to PicPlz and maybe take a look at Pinterest.

Another Instagram shot from this afternoon. I heard this before I saw it and managed to grab the shot before it was a dot in the distance:

Untitled
by rednorters, on Flickr

Still trying out Instagram on my Android phone and liking it because I don't have to feel that I need to get everything right. And I can point the phone at anything I like as it doesn't have to be serious. Apologies if you've seen these in your Instagram feed already but look on the bright side: at least there isn't a heart button on this forum...

Hop on, Hop off

Tea Shop

Chicken Head

X-Pro1

Good point. If I have used Camera+ is shows in the EXIF, including which filters were used. If I used Snapseed it doesn't show.

Yeah you would think in todays age, all the apps would have the EXIF included.

What feed does everyone use to see their IG images on the web?

I started using Followgram but find it's clunky and doesn't display too well in IE9. Started to use Gramfeed and Tumblr today but find Gramfeed is the better.

What feed does everyone use to see their IG images on the web?

I started using Followgram but find it's clunky and doesn't display too well in IE9. Started to use Gramfeed and Tumblr today but find Gramfeed is the better.

I just upload them from my gallery to Flickr using the Flickr app.

Anyway, three more none-Instagram shots :D Used an app called Pro HDR Camera. It works well if you stay ABSOLUTELY still!

gates
by rednorters, on Flickr

bandstand
by rednorters, on Flickr

park bench
by rednorters, on Flickr

A portrait of the boy taken with the Galaxy SII. I didn't like it much until I was messing with a Photoshop app and mono'd it.

Amazed by NickD71, on Flickr

Instagram is pretty addictive, at least to start with. After a few days I'm using Vignette to take the photos, PicSay Pro to edit them, and Instagram to add the effect and border. It's going to take a while to get used to doing all this on the small screen. Here's one that went through the above process, but with no Instagram effect applied:

Tree of Many Colours

garryknight said:
Instagram is pretty addictive, at least to start with. After a few days I'm using Vignette to take the photos, PicSay Pro to edit them, and Instagram to add the effect and border. It's going to take a while to get used to doing all this on the small screen. Here's one that went through the above process, but with no Instagram effect applied:

Tree of Many Colours
https://secure.flickr.com/photos/garryknight/7074676475/in/photostream

Have a look at Camera+ Gary, and Snapseed.

Back