The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I didn't think any existed?

I had no idea about them TBH, I just spotted it in a field near another area of interest (Maple Corridor), no signs around it or anything like that.

From what I gather from Reddit - There is a museum nearby, so it's likely something to do with them, and VERY likely to be a replica.

nice photos,I notice you use the 100-400 and 33 a lot also. They both render close ups nicely , the 33 seems to render nice closeups with a good balance ,hmm food for thought

Most of the second hand ones have moisture in,is this common as a result of the innards?
In all honesty, I have no idea.
nice photos,I notice you use the 100-400 and 33 a lot also. They both render close ups nicely , the 33 seems to render nice closeups with a good balance ,hmm food for thought
35, not the 33
For semi close up. The 35 is really nice, as it can focus pretty damn close.

Playing with the camera on the way to Kawaguchiko, I grabbed this as a train passed in the opposite direction. I didn't use burst, just a single shot, so this was super lucky! I wasn't expecting anything, I just sometimes like to feel the shutter click. As it happens, I like the way the silhouettes lined up, and love that greeny colour of the glass.

Kawaguchiko by Jamie Moulton, on Flickr

Back