Welcome to the Wex Official Thread on Talk Photography!

We don't specifically offer a price matching service, but we are always happy to take a look at our prices on a case by case basis. If you're interested in a specific item, send an email to sales@wex.co.uk with the item details and the link to Amazon's price and we'll take a look.

Kind regards,
Wex Customer Service

I'd be interested to know that too (although the lens Im thinking about currently is actually cheaper on Clifton Cameras than even Amazon! Must be a first)
We don't specifically offer a price matching service, but we are always happy to take a look at our prices on a case by case basis. If you're interested in a specific item, send an email to sales@wex.co.uk with the item details and the link to Clifton Cameras price and we'll take a look.

Can you explain what this used condition on your website refers to please, Item Condition : MO

I was looking at a used Drone when I looked the description "MO"it is showing as "Video Camera appears as new, the camcorder is free of cosmetic marks and scratches." That description doesn't seem to fit the item and itsnot very clear to me?

The MO means Mail Order Returns.

The item has been purchased and returned as unwanted. The item will have been opened and may show light signs of use. The item may also be missing a component or accessories, but this will be noted in the items description. The original packaging may also be missing or damaged.

We are pleased to announce we now have the Canon RF 28-70mm f2.8 IS STM Lens available to pre-order.

Canon RF 28-70mm f2.8 IS STM Lens

The Canon RF 28-70mm f2.8 IS STM Lens features a versatile focal range and constant f2.8 aperture for high-quality imaging in various environments. An impressive optical design, 5.5-stops OIS, and an STM motor for fast and quiet AF enable sharp, steady results even in low light. With a compact weather-sealed build, this hybrid lens offers intuitive control for creating cinematic stills and videos.

Canon RF 28-70mm f2.8 IS STM Lens Key Features:
  • Versatile standard zoom lens for photography and video
  • Fast f2.8 aperture suitable for low light and shallow depth of field
  • Enjoy rounded bokeh effects with a 9-blade aperture diaphragm
  • Premium construction featuring 15 elements in 12 groups
  • UD and aspheric lens elements ensure optimal sharpness
  • 5.5-stops OIS enables steady shots even at lower shutter speeds
  • Focus breathing correction for seamless focus changes
  • Accurate AF lets you capture your subjects in sharp clarity
  • STM motor delivers fast and quiet AF smooth focus transitions
  • Intuitive controls include a focus ring for precise adjustment
  • AF/MF/CONTROL switch lets you control your shot
  • Compact thanks to RF-Mount design and retracting mechanism
  • Lightweight and easy to carry for on-the-go shooting
  • Weather sealed for reliable protection against the elements
  • Full frame lens compatible with RF-mount cameras
https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awi...om/canon-rf-28-70mm-f2-8-is-stm-lens-3195151/

Can you explain what this used condition on your website refers to please, Item Condition : MO

I was looking at a used Drone when I looked the description "MO"it is showing as "Video Camera appears as new, the camcorder is free of cosmetic marks and scratches." That description doesn't seem to fit the item and itsnot very clear to me?
If you let us know which this is we can ask the Used team to fix the description too.

Time for another new launch!

The Leica M11-D Digital Camera Body is a formidable addition to the M-mount series, blending the art of classic photography with digital technology. The M11-D brings Leica back to basics with minimal modern controls whilst maintaining a powerful full-frame BSI CMOS sensor. The Maestro III engine powers impressive Triple Resolution Technology, capable of capturing stunning 60/36/18MP images.

Leica M11-D Digital Camera Body Key Features:
  • Classic design which takes the Leica camera back to basics
  • Merges analogue and digital photography with no rear screen
  • 60.3MP full-frame BSI CMOS sensor for exceptional detail
  • Triple Resolution technology offers 60/36/18MP images