The "What is it?" thread - Part III

Cyberwoman's nipple?

2CV hub cap?

OK we've had two bell guesses so I'll say it is a bell. A particular type of bell. Out of all my possessions this is the one that Mrs Sprout is most likely to throw out, especially when I've had a beer or two,

I have no clue about bells. Is it one of those ones where you push a button on top, like at a hotel reception etc?

I have no clue about bells. Is it one of those ones where you push a button on top, like at a hotel reception etc?

DING DING DING we have a winner!

It's my "Can you please get me another beer darling bell" but would accept service/reception bell.

You can imagine the response I usually get. Thought I'd take a picture of it so that I can show the nurse what they are looking to extract.:eek:

View attachment 30423

DING DING DING we have a winner!

It's my "Can you please get me another beer darling bell" but would accept service/reception bell.

You can imagine the response I usually get. Thought I'd take a picture of it so that I can show the nurse what they are looking to extract.:eek:

View attachment 30423

Haha I have a gong in my house for that purpose, but that doesn't go down too well either...plus it means I have to get off the sofa to bash it.

I'll get a picture up later, having my last skive break at work just now.

Kensington (?) lock slot on a laptop?

Electric razor

Set of speakers

coffee pot?

e-cig?

Bugger! That'll teach me to make half hearted guesses early in the morning!!! Give me a few minutes to sort something...

Everyone in the UK will have several of these in their home and everyone else will have something similar in theirs. That's everyone here, not those unfortunate not to have a home.

GN1_0015 by Nod on Talk Photography

No.

No, Nathan was closer.

Back