WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Cant seem to include above quote...iOS 9 bug?

I did something similar a while back. My planned trip with a friend to a local nature reserve found me forgetting the bloody camera! I had everything else.

Set alarm clock, select lenses, grab tripod, pack filters and L bracket, drive to beach, set up impressive sunrise seascape with mist over the bay shrouding boats with the Eryri skyline and golden sky as backdrop...take shot to be informed there's no memory card. Memory cards all tucked up in a different bag at home. :clap:

Go home, go back to bed. :rolleyes:

Ooops. That's gotta hurt.

Put one in each car's glove box!!!

WAMT?
an email from the lottery people telling me that my debit card was about to expire, and that I should up date it.
Fairynuff.
But you can't update it, if there are funds in your account...
Ok fairynuff I'll transfer it back then, ( it was only £25 from the recent win)
Transfers the cash back ..
" It will take upto 5 working days for the money to appear in your bank account.

And yet you can pay someone with a BT and the money is instantly transferred.
As if Camelot don't have enough money to earn interest on :rolleyes:

WAMT?
an email from the lottery people telling me that my debit card was about to expire, and that I should up date it.
Fairynuff.
" It will take upto 5 working days for the money to appear in your bank account.

That winds me up too, money goes out instantly, but takes 5 days to go back in? Had a big row with Argos the other day about this very thing!

WAMT?
Fairynuff.

I know it won't make it any better, but unfortunately the frustration is directed in the wrong direction. I would suggest the civil servants in the lottery commission instead. I'm afraid I recall those conversations and recommendations made very vividly around that whole process and the money laundering regulation interpretations. I agree with you, Camelot agrees with you, they do not earn the interest on it ;)

That winds me up too, money goes out instantly, but takes 5 days to go back in? Had a big row with Argos the other day about this very thing!
Urine extractors the lot of them ;)

Camelot agrees with you, they do not earn the interest on it ;)
Didn't know that.
So I guess its time to Blame Thatcher again? :D

Perfidiousness. Somebody is gonna get hurt!!!!

Me? I've just got a pain in the @rse (several actually).

Old couple who sat next to me on the bus, don't think they or their clothes had had a wash in a very long time, a mixture of BO & pee :eek: :puke:

Sitting stationary in the outside lane of the M1 just shy of J20 for over an hour,
due to south bound being shut following an accident, was annoying, granted, but the people 1 car in front, get out a matching pair of pooches to give them water, fair enough, pour water into makeshift bowls,
dump pooches in front of the bowls, in the stationary outside lane, but just the other side of the barrier was live traffic,, neither dogs had leads on and at one point bout adults went to the car to get something out, leaving the dogs to drink lose on a motorway.

Something must have clicked though as they did leash them a few minutes later :rolleyes:

Bloody gout has flared up again, and weve got to take our little'un down to Great Ormand Street tomorow, so that will be fun!! :rage:

Bloody gout has flared up again, and weve got to take our little'un down to Great Ormand Street tomorow, so that will be fun!! :rage:

B@stard. What do you take for it?

Whiskey (sic).

To paraphrase Andy Murray, "Anything but Scotch!"

Yep, it s a massive B@astard!

Got some Indometacin from the Docs which seemed to do the trick last time.

I was given colchicine last time. Take as soon as you feel a twinge. Seems to work too. Bloody voltarol and diclofenac don't do the trick for me. Ibuprofen is better than them.

Worst ive had it for a while Brash. The ibuprofen didnt touch it, but I think I might have caught it a bit late. Had a slight twinge Sunday but didnt think too much of it. This morning...Jesus F#####g Christ on a bike!!

I was given colchicine last time. Take as soon as you feel a twinge. Seems to work too. Bloody voltarol and diclofenac don't do the trick for me. Ibuprofen is better than them.

Oddly, I've yet to meet anyone who said that Diclofenac made a toss of a difference for them. Useless.

Worst ive had it for a while Brash. The ibuprofen didnt touch it, but I think I might have caught it a bit late. Had a slight twinge Sunday but didnt think too much of it. This morning...Jesus F#####g Christ on a bike!!

Apart from kidney stones it's the worst pain you can have, toothache don't even come close. You have my sympathies.

Obviously not UK measures! In UK measures, you've just puked after 4 doubles, just when one starts developing a taste for a drink!

Obviously not UK measures! In UK measures, you've just puked after 4 doubles, just when one starts developing a taste for a drink!
I originally listed more, but edited it for the sake of people not having to scroll through the word "whiskey" 30 times!

Of course, had it been whisky, I would have assumed that each repetition meant a glass of Scotch which is a double (or was when I worked in a Glasgow pub 30+ years ago!)

Yes, a pub 'glass' is a double.

What is annoying me today, thick fog going up and down faster that a tarts knickers, just south of Sheffield.

What will p*** me off later, the rugby traffic descending on MK later, about the time I'm trying to get home, less than 2 miles from the Dons stadium not a good day. :(

Bloody Virginia Media and there new improved mail system. Never received so much spam in my life.

Signs going up this morning warning of road closures on Saturday - no prior warning of the closure and it's the road Mrs Nod's business is on. PITA.

YET AGAIN another so called professional driver almost hit me by wandering on the East Lancs in traffic, WHY? mm reading a delivery sheet / clip board in his left hand while steering with the same hand and looking down at the passenger seat and not at the road - very obvious to me looking in Rear View.

Just never trust truck drivers...full stop!

Never fully trust ANY other road user.

Back