WAMT....what annoyed me today!

The Green Party:rolleyes:

Slipping on the escalators and cutting open my hand in two place. Not a good start to the day.

I once cut my arse on an escalator. Sat on the thing right to the top and nipped my butt on the step off bit. Had a nice set of parallel lines down me cheeks. Ouch!!!!

Some twit left a bag of dog poo outside the gate of my children's nursery. :mad:

Sorry to hear that. Were you followed to work by a gaggle of excitable personal injury lawyers?
Lol no and even if they did I wouldn't play that came. It was me who slipped.

Slipped because the floor was wet with insufficient grip and inadequate warning signage? ;)
Ambulance Chasers 4 U would like to speak to you...
No slipped because I was running up the escalators trying to get on the train. I was running because I left home later than I should ;)

And no warning on the box that his Hush Puppies came in advising that his shoes could lose grip over time and with extended use.
Creep or good memory :) they are Dune broques today. I wouldn't wear hush puppies to work.

Going home.

The people coming to fit my blinds, after getting touch yesterday to tell me they would be here early morning to fit them have so far failed to turn up

Tweaking my back slightly as I got up out of bed this morning and exacerbating the tweak playing trying to play golf this afternoon.

...errm, neither :p

Just always loved using the words 'Hush Puppies'...i know I know, but its the small pleasures in life :D

Lol fair enough. They ar actually the shoe/boot of choice for me when I'm in my civvies.

And who's responsible for that? it has to be someone else's fault.

I blame Barones Thatcher. Don't you know it's all her fault. :)

You'll need to try harder. Suing dead people is beyond Ambulance Chasers 4 U's expertise level.
I think I have more luck with that than the other alternatives. I mean look at the damage done. I think was a vampire ;)

image.jpeg

Did you not want to go home then?
It looks that way doesn't it? :D

Ah the joys of living on your own with no one to answer too but yourself (y)

Sounds like a trapped nerve or need a new mattress. I have suffered similar of late, I had to slouch in chairs when sitting as an only means to ease it.
I've sat with one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Physioroo...se-Grid-Gym-/191538476529?hash=item2c989535f1 behind the offending area in my back and it does relieve the pain, also a good stretch in the gym works wonders too.

I also had that a few weeks ago, and it took a couple of weeks to sort itself out. I think it was down to an awkward posture when reading bedtime stories to the children. I've changed that and - to date - no reoccurrence.

Probably both, but it just seems to come on at random, never usually that bad. I do suffer when I'm not active, and my job has meant a lot of inactivity this year. All changing now hopefully!

WAMT?
(And for a few days past)
The brain dead half wit that is the local council, and no doubt the highways agency too, resurfacing a few roads and roundabouts in the local area (MK)
Not content with shutting stretches of one ( main) through route at a time, they have to make it a double, (H roads)
being a grid system of roads it shouldn't be a problem, but no, they also have to shut a couple of the major link roads (V roads) as well.

And the best bit? no diversion signs!
The locals have no real problem ducking and diving around the road system to avoid it, it would be better though if there was notices to say the roads are shut,
but no, you only find out when you get to that roundabout and have to U-Turn!

The out of towners, however are just stopping looking confused. And of course this all adds to the mayhem.
Some of the lorry drivers have discovered a "short cut" though a 7.5 tonne weight limit, that is there for a reason, narrow estate roads, road narrowing's, speed humps etc,
that were never designed to take artics, they can barely handle the short arsed buses that use the route.

Deep joy!

Some of the lorry drivers have discovered a "short cut" though a 7.5 tonne weight limit, that is there for a reason, narrow estate roads, road narrowing's, speed humps etc,
that were never designed to take artics, they can barely handle the short arsed buses that use the route.
There may be one person responsible for that, and his name is Tom. Twice. :)

There may be one person responsible for that, and his name is Tom. Twice. :)
Oh I'm sure but the
upload_2015-9-25_13-52-22.jpeg
Must be kind of a hint, if faced with a 12 foot bridge, and 16 foot high truck, would they go under that too because garmin-tom told them to I wonder?
Don't answer that I know the answer and so do the traffic reporters on the radio :D

Back