Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

ER7_2691-1500.jpg
A bit late with this but just got home from a epic 2000 mile holiday to Skye and back.
I've wanted to go to Knockhill for ages and when my wife said "can we go to Scotland beginning of August" my eyes lit up!
This was in qualifying, would have loved the reverse view but that's not available to spectators
I should add that most of this was down to the R7 and 100-400L I was using, the subject detection and servo AF are incredible
I have one of a car on one wheel but there are no other cars in the image and rather like this look with all the other cars in the frame
Anyone thinking of making a pilgrimage to Knockhill - just do it - well worth the effort :)

David

Another day, another dog walk. Thankfully less eventful than Badger Brad's.

Anyway, I have been experimenting in converting the Leicasonic V-LUX images to mono and using filters including infra-red.

Masgiral Barn LS Format IR.jpg

Masgiral Farmhouse IR.jpg

Masgiral Larger Farmhouse IR.jpg

A virtual green filter on this tree bark

Tree Bark Green Filter.jpg

And one in colour....

Masgiral Barn PT Format Colour.jpg

Hi, to remove the weeds between the tiles, I use my lawn trimmer. The thread of the trimmer runs out faster, when used between the stones.

So, I must replace it more often. For this I bought the replacement thread on a large spool:

L1032805_DxO-v50-2-c.jpg

Winding up the thread on the small spool used in the machine must be done carefully. Winding it up in the right direction (counterclockwise) and keeping it from unwinding
when inserting it in the machine is not easy. Buying spools with threads would have been cheaper ...

L1032804_DxO-v50-2-c.jpg

Basima watched me patiently ...

L1032802_DxO-v50-2-c.jpg

TP_27th_Sept.jpg

Back