The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Just wondering how many people who post on here will still be around when the not-at-all-long-awaited XH-2 gets released.?
Yeah, I'm waiting to see what the xh2 brings. I swapped my xt2 for an xh1 at the start of the first lockdown and I love it. Only really interested in an upgrade for the expected autofocus improvements on the fringer adapter with the Tamron 150-600

Just wondering how many people who post on here will still be around when the not-at-all-long-awaited XH-2 gets released.?

I must admit, I'm curious as to the difference in the supposed two different versions of the H2.
But in the end, it`s still an "X" :)

Yeah, I'm waiting to see what the xh2 brings. I swapped my xt2 for an xh1 at the start of the first lockdown and I love it. Only really interested in an upgrade for the expected autofocus improvements on the fringer adapter with the Tamron 150-600
For what was on release a flagship camera it's just been left hanging despite the love for it. Like you, autofocus improvement is high on my list of wants along with battery life.
I fear the long wait is just to allow us punters to save up enough..

I’ve recently purchased a couple of Z bodies to try out but god willing I will still be in here
I haxe 3 X-H1 bodies and numerous lenses and other bodies so I can’t ever see me leaving Fujifilm systems.
infact I just dug out my S5pro and charged up batteries ready for a outing lol

After a fairly liquid lunch in London I was walking past the fuji store on Long Acre and 'popped in for a look'. Sadly I had my wallet with me, and even sadder they had a couple of the new 70-300's in stock. Turns out it's awesome on my XPro3 :D Only one walk with it so far, but the image quality looks really good! The zoom ring is a bit stiff (and goes the opposite way to all my canon lenses) but the focus seems within reasonable speeds and accuracy, no fringing to speak of and it's really light!

DSCF1634.jpg

After a fairly liquid lunch in London I was walking past the fuji store on Long Acre and 'popped in for a look'. Sadly I had my wallet with me, and even sadder they had a couple of the new 70-300's in stock. Turns out it's awesome on my XPro3 :D Only one walk with it so far, but the image quality looks really good! The zoom ring is a bit stiff (and goes the opposite way to all my canon lenses) but the focus seems within reasonable speeds and accuracy, no fringing to speak of and it's really light!

View attachment 337944

Very nice. I can't find one anywhere at the moment! :(

A pano of 4 stitched shots from a couple of weeks back when on a brief trip to Scotland

Dunnottar Castle

It was damned cold but despite that lots of foreign tourists in evidence. To be fair most of them were queuing for hot drinks at a kiosk next to the car park - and of course taking the p*** were a couple of locals in shorts and t-shirts sitting at the picnic tables eating ice creams

Fuji X-Pro2 and XF 10-24mm f/4 Dunnottar by Aimless Alliterations, on Flickr

Last edited:
"Street Dancing (1)"

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a bunch of dancers doing a bit of "Street Dancing".
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

Street Dancing (1)-03594 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

Back