The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Nice shots.
Didn't think you could still get in there.

I don't think you're supposed to, but the gates by the road have been pushed open and the fencing on the footpath is still flattened. I hope they don't change it, I really like it over there. I expect at some point though it'll be flattened and redeveloped :/

X100F for £750 with hood and adaptor!

m3aHVzV.png

ZiR0HbK.png

They've got a black one as well...my old one!

For £500? Or even £700? I am surprised there are no takers for that.
TBH I did offer £750 but I think I misread Graham's response and as I was a bit undecided on the camera I wanted anyway, I kept looking. :)

Has any one had the 16 f2.8 and the 18 f2 ? When you look at pictures, the 16 looks much bigger, but the stats show it as only 5mm longer

Have you compared them on camerasize.com? I find that gives the best visualisations.

Looks like the battery in my T5 is not charging when the charge lead is plugged into the wall. I think I'll have to get a desktop charger for now, not sure if it's the lead or the camera. :rolleyes: :grumpy:

Looks like the battery in my T5 is not charging when the charge lead is plugged into the wall. I think I'll have to get a desktop charger for now, not sure if it's the lead or the camera. :rolleyes: :grumpy:

Mine only charges when the lead is plugged in one way. As far as I can see, there is no way of telling if the bit that plugs into the camera is the right way up. Sometimes I plug it in and the charge light doesn't come on. Flip the lead over and it works. Odd.

Have you tried a different cable or USB-C plug? They are fairly universal, you could also test the cable and or adaptor with something else.

Mine only charges when the lead is plugged in one way. As far as I can see, there is no way of telling if the bit that plugs into the camera is the right way up. Sometimes I plug it in and the charge light doesn't come on. Flip the lead over and it works. Odd.

Problem solved!! Just turned the plug around and bingo!! Many thanks.

Couple of shots from the Mini Enduro today at Llandegla. SooC for the most part; all JPEG. Critique welcome; new to shooting action sport
Mini Enduro - Llandegla 06-24 - 24 of 76 by Chris Walker, on Flickr

Mini Enduro - Llandegla 06-24 - 76 of 76 by Chris Walker, on Flickr

Mini Enduro - Llandegla 06-24 - 9 of 76 by Chris Walker, on Flickr
Not bad, I'm missing shooting MTB racing. Generally I think that they would benefit from faster shutter speeds - 1/250th is usually the slowest I would go, unless I'm deliberately panning. I particularity like the composition in #2 - it is good to see the trail behind. On #3 it looks like you have caught the rider in a shadow, with brighter parts in the frame.

Not bad, I'm missing shooting MTB racing. Generally I think that they would benefit from faster shutter speeds - 1/250th is usually the slowest I would go, unless I'm deliberately panning. I particularity like the composition in #2 - it is good to see the trail behind. On #3 it looks like you have caught the rider in a shadow, with brighter parts in the frame.
I was deliberately panning on 1 and 2. Great point about 3 - didn’t even see that but now it’s blindingly obvious. Shooting in the trees is so tough; but often gets the more interesting shots.

There’s a night enduro there in a couple of weeks - that should be interesting to shoot…

Thanks for the comments!

View attachment 425050

My camera stuff is always second hand. Current set-up is no different. Brought from a friend, it’s seen a bit of action. All the vital bits are scratch free. I like not worrying too much about wear and tear.

T3 8-16
View attachment 425050

My camera stuff is always second hand. Current set-up is no different. Brought from a friend, it’s seen a bit of action. All the vital bits are scratch free. I like not worrying too much about wear and tear.

T3 8-16
It was 7 years ago I believe I sold you an X100,can you remember approx price ? I

Back