WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Homebase who quickly took my money yet failed to deliver my products today

And to top if off it could take them 10 working days to issue a refund!

Plus a wasted day waiting on them grrrrr.....

People who decide that 5pm on a Friday is a good time to head off to the coast for a bank holiday jolly.

Leave it until 8pm you muppets!
Let the rest if us get home. :mad:

People who decide that 5pm on a Friday is a good time to head off to the coast for a bank holiday jolly.

Leave it until 8pm you muppets!
Let the rest if us get home. :mad:
They've been doing it since at least lunchtime. The M25 heading for the Dartford Bridge was very slow moving at the A127 junction at least, no idea how much further back it went.

Even though I've retired now I tend not to go anywhere much on a bank holiday. It's not much fun unless you have a penchant for sitting in traffic.

Drunk idiots who walk in a group with not a foot between them who walk down a very quiet residential street and think they need to have a conversation at the top of their f*****g voices at 2.20 am

Drunk idiots who walk in a group with not a foot between them who walk down a very quiet residential street and think they need to have a conversation at the top of their f*****g voices at 2.20 am
Fully agree, time check....0255.....b`stards.

People getting on trams. The way they stand at the door on the platform waiting to push there way on without letting people off.

The way they stand at the door on the platform waiting to push there way on without letting people off.

I find myself all to often these days having to remind people that they have to let others off before they can get on themselves

Even though I've retired now I tend not to go anywhere much on a bank holiday. It's not much fun unless you have a penchant for sitting in traffic.

Indeed, the British are a strange bunch who seem to NEED to all bugger off to the coast together at the exact same time.

Indeed, the British are a strange bunch who seem to NEED to all bugger off to the coast together at the exact same time.
I live on the coast and bugger off there on a daily basis. It's great.

Reactions: ST4
WAMT ..... So the social media is awash with irate and disgusted people because some chef butchered a squirrel on live TV. An already dead squirrel and a grey one at that.Why are there do they think meat comes from? Grrrr!

WAMT ..... So the social media is awash with irate and disgusted people because some chef butchered a squirrel on live TV. An already dead squirrel and a grey one at that.Why are there do they think meat comes from? Grrrr!
Certainly not squirrel!

Certainly not squirrel!
Correct, they are cuddly squidgy toy's
Until they wreck your bird feeders and destroy your roof lagging and chew the cables to make a nest (y)

Don't do t***terbook here, but seen it in a few regular news reports too.
Fuss over nothing.

Don't care won't care shan't care. Always something to get someone's knickers in a twist :D

Glad someone has found a use for tree rat.

IIRC, deep fried squirrel was Elvis' favourite.

Bloody people !!! After a really busy and crap week, arrive at a house with a saturday next day guaranteed at 8.45am only to be greeted by a moan that l had got them out of bed and it should be delivered at 1pm. WTF no it has to be delivered by 1pm and l was going to be a long way away by then :banghead: . Next time I'll make a special trip out at 7am ;)

Last edited:
Next time I'll make a special trip out at 7am ;)
(y)

And no doubt the same people would have been on the phone at 12.55 wanting to know where their packet was ;)

(y)

And no doubt the same people would have been on the phone at 12.55 wanting to know where their packet was ;)

More the likely :bat:
The other thing that annoys me is these internet companies that charge extra for next day service and fail to point out a signature
is needed, they write on it "leave in safeplace if out" and of ciurse the complaint follows when we don't :banghead:

Last edited:
More the likely :bat:
The other thing that annoys md is these internet companies that charge extra for next day service and fail to point out a signature
is needed, they write on it "leave in safeplace if out" and of ciurse the complaint follows when we don't :banghead:

Equally as annoying this morning, aware that a package may arrive this morning...not big, but too big for the post box, I was delighted to be home when the postman arrived.
He then paused on the drive, filled out a card, and put it in the post box.
"We tried to deliver your package but no one was home"....blah blah.
Bull5s***. I caught up and the package wasn't even with him.

I often wondered if that was the case too, they CBA to bring it with them,.
I've been home and found a "tried to deliver" pushed through the door, also.

Best one was parcel farce sometime ago, I waited in all day for it, and occasionally tracked it to see where it was, finally it showed as
"tried to deliver at X time" no card through the door and I had been cutting the front lawn 15 minutes either side of X time!

It took you half an hour to cut your front lawn? You live in a stately home??
Well truth to tell I was supervising and "old Fred" is not as young as he used to be so I bought him a ride on tractor,
15 minutes training and 15 minutes "doing" (y)

Equally as annoying this morning, aware that a package may arrive this morning...not big, but too big for the post box, I was delighted to be home when the postman arrived.
He then paused on the drive, filled out a card, and put it in the post box.
"We tried to deliver your package but no one was home"....blah blah.

That's bad management at the delivery office, we aren't allowed to do that !
l have a couple of places l can't get to, one has gate locked and other has 2 nasty dogs
that have bitten, neither have any bells etc.
One has alarge box on the gate ok unless you need a signature, other has a small box that
you can just about fit letters in.
Still have to take stuff out a leave card and both have complained when theyhave driven to
collect the item and it's still out with me ....... can't win :(

Last edited:
Well truth to tell I was supervising and "old fred" is not as young as he used to be so I bought him a ride on tractor,
15 minutes training and 15 minutes "doing" (y)

you changed your name :p

l have a couple of places l can't get to, one has gate locked and other has 2 nasty dogs
that have bitten, neither have any bells etc.
That's fair enough no one can argue with that (y)

That's bad management at the delivery office,
I totally agree ! Flogging is too good for them ( the management that is!) :D

Nope read it again you can clearly see I was supervising and training the poor old boy :D

Yeah yeah, we'll believe you Fred ;)

Back